Important Timelines

Friday, September 08, 2006

Unexpected blessings


Everyone who knows about my blog - probably knows about how I rave about the amazing women I have met during this adventure. Surely I never expected the richness of this road!

Well, several of them completely blew me away last week by sending us a box of surprises! It truly was like a "girl" shower in a box!! They each have precious daughters who are 5 years old from the same orphanage as Zoe! What a blessing for Zoe to have these "sisters" who share her heritage -as she grows up. Plus I get REALLY cool new friends!!!

Seriously, this box was amazing. This is a picture of the boys in their Jie Jie shirts (big brother) with our sister shirt that we intend to fill asap!! There were all sorts of goodies - Zoe will be totally overwhelmed by such a welcoming!

to you guys - thanks again!

No comments: