

Okay - I have the video - but I don't know how to put it on here yet. So for now... hopefully I can post a few images. The video is only 11 seconds - but if you have ever looked at a sonagram of your baby - you know it doesn't take much to fall in love even deeper. This video was taken by the new parents of Yongshang, a sweet three-year old to whom she was "big sister". It was taken the day after our LID - just in August.
I have watched the video at least 20 times!! Thank you Audrey - this is such a gift!




1 comment:
What a beautiful, beautiful little girl. I sure hope she gets here soon - we can't wait to meet her! Be patient, and know that we are here to support all of you during this "waiting" period and are already in love with our new little neice!!
Post a Comment