Important Timelines

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It always comes to $$

Well, we found out what "internal procedures" we have been delayed by. The allocation of our fees. Yes, the fees we sent to China August 4th. Again - I make the point for less government - a private enterprise would have fixed this a month ago. We all need to take note as the US is no different.

Now, however, the Director (upon whose desk it is on) is bogged down with handling the international press inquiries regarding the changes being made to China adoptions. Some are pretty big - like no more singles, income, health and age restrictions. It has turned the adoption world in China upside down.

I would like to say I understand - and perhaps I do - I just don't care. We have waited and it is way past our turn. so there.

We are obviously here for Christmas and the boys are quite excited, as you might imagine. They are also, excited to be out of school - the last day of which is tomorrow.

No comments: