We received word today that the head of our agency, in Beijing for a large meeting of agencies, met with the director of the program that Zoe is under. That director assured the agency head that both we and the other family were approved and we were just waiting for the Director of CCAA (the big guy) to sign off on our TA - he is the last signature.
He is traveling...again. Will not be back until next week.
If you think it sounds squishy to you - TRUST ME - that is putting it mildly. But it is all we have to go on.
Clearly we will need miracles - if it does come in before Christmas - to get out of town before the boys go back to school I read these words as I write them and still cannot believe we are here today.
I did get word that Zoe received the camera and letter I sent her in November. Apparently she had the opportunity to travel to Beijing for a charity event. I hope they have pictures! I am sure that was an exciting opportunity for her.
I just want her home. Anyone need a Christmas sweater - size 6?
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I can't imagine what you are going through right now...it breaks my heart. We are definately praying for you! See you this weekend :)
Angie Carley
Post a Comment