Important Timelines

Monday, January 15, 2007

Seriously, it has really been this good.



We have been blessed beyond our imagination. More later - watching over the HEDGE - do you think she'll get it?

3 comments:

Lori Hagewood said...

Are you KIDDING???!!! (the tears continue to flow again) We are so amazed and relieved that it's going well! Did she like the pizza? Did she like the movie? How are you guys handling communications? Can't wait for more ... will be sitting by the computer all day today watching. Love to ALL 5 OF YOU!

Unknown said...

Oh MY God..Monica..I am home today.and have dial up..duh...the moment I saw the first pic of the top of their heads..the tears started rolling down.and as the pics kept coming..I am just a bawling mess of happiness, joy and relief!!!YOU DID IT!!!!!! I knew she was special the first moment I set eyes on her,and of course, she is your daughter totally..I can just see it..Like mother like daughter...watch out world..Love to all of you, need to get another tissue. Enjoy her..Hi to the boys and congrats on their new sister!

Hagewoods said...

Thanks you guys!! It means so much to know that there are so many keeping up with us and praying. It is huge!!

We cannot believe our blessing!