I have had to take a break from blogging as I have a full fledged case of the flu. At least today I am vertical - but not 100%.
Everyone is doing well and David has been doing a great job taking charge of the three kids. I am so grateful! We actually have sun (it has been grey or rainy every day since we got here) today so we are hoping to get out and see some more of Guangzhou. Please pray that no one else gets sick - that would be terrible to travel with!
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Poor baby. I know how miserable you are....and you can't even rest easily cause the bed is so hard. My thoughts and prayers are with you. If you feel bad and David is out..just order room service..the chicken soup with chicken dumplings is very good. Thank goodness you have all those good meds! feel better. Hope you can function at the consulate..if you bring a camera they will check it and give you a receipt so it can be reclaimed when you leave. Good Luck.
I sure do hope you feel better soon - it definitely would not be fun to travel around the world with the flu. Hope you can get lots of rest - wish I could send you a virtual flu shot!! Love you all ... Can't wait to hear more about your adventure!
Post a Comment