Important Timelines

Monday, February 26, 2007

1st Day of Kindegarten


The day was a success!! Zoe loved school and the teacher had to call her to come get in line (they were on the playground) to leave! She proudly showed me everywhere her name was - on the pencil/note bag, the homework folder, etc. She sat this afternoon and practiced writing her K's while the boys did their homework.

She teased me that I had been crying (NOT) and that she had not cried. I told her how happy I was that she enjoyed school - but she just thought that was funny! I shall never mention that I was overjoyed to have a few hours to myself!!

I ran into the mom of one of her classmates in a store - total happenstance - and she told me that her son had already been talking about Zoe joining their class. They all seemed so happy to have her there.

Whew!

1 comment:

The Hagewood Family said...

Wow - how amazing! I cannot wait to experience this bond you two have ... in person! I can't comprehend how you two can just be so in touch with what each other is saying, feeling, etc. We miss you guys, and Jonathan can't wait to see all of you very soon! I can just imagine "all the money you saved" while shopping. Yeah RIGHT! Just kidding ... you're a very smart shopper and I bet you guys had a blast. Keep counting those blessings ... your family is just covered with them!!! Love you all ...