It is the Chinese New Year - the biggest celebration in China! So - Happy New Year to everyone!! I understand that the celebration continues for about two weeks!
Today also would have been my friend, Susan Parrish's 48th birthday. She died a year ago on March 31st after an amazing battle with cancer. I am still inspiried when I think about her and her life and her faith, and I really miss her. She left a husband who adores her and three amazing children. My heart is with them today as this day cannot be easy. Truly, they are an amazing family.
I sometimes think about what she would say about Zoe's arrival in our life - but I am pretty sure she knows. I thank God for her.
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Gong Hai Fat Choi!! Happy Chinese New Year!! Jade and Phoebe (from Texas) were both celebrating and can't wait to meet their Chuzhou sister. We have been talking about you all non-stop..I am sure your ears have been ringing. And, I am sure your friend Susan has had her hand on your shoulder many times, reassuring you that you are doing an amazing job, and rejoicing in the new light and energy that Zoe has brought into your lives.
We love you!
Post a Comment