Important Timelines

Saturday, April 14, 2007

1st visit to the beach



We spent a few days in St. Augustine over Spring Break. The weather was beautiful! As always the boys had a blast - and we are all delighted to see that Zoe shares our passion for the ocean. She literally gasped and said "wow" - when she first saw it as we came over the bridge into Crescent Beach. Zoe and I went down with Chase and Anna (his girlfriend) a day before David and the boys - for one of Chase's best friend's wedding. Rem and Chase have been friends since 1st grade - it doesn't seem possible!

Here are a few pictures. I am probably going to add a few to flikr as well.

The waves were pretty strong the first two days - so all of the kids stayed close in - but by the last day they were much more manageable. Skylar really wanted to take Zoe out and show her how to jump the waves - so I really love the picture of them together. She danced and skipped and ran and laughed for hours - she is so full of joy.

1 comment:

angie said...

Great pics!! I am sure it has been so amazing to see things for the first time through Zoe's perspective!

I can't believe that Rem got married...crazy. I used to babysit him with Amanda when we were in middle school!! Crazy!