Important Timelines

Friday, June 15, 2007

5 months - wow

How could it have only been 5 months? And then how amazing that it hasn't been longer. Friends laugh at her adjustment - she seems like she has been here forever - just as happy and joyful as we could have ever ever dreamed.

David, Zoe and I were talking about that first day. It is amazing that we can really talk about it already. She says she was scared - like we were! She says it is much easier now that she can talk to us.

The kisses and hugs we are getting now are so treasured. That has taken time - but she is now making up for lost time - hugs allll the time!

David and I also talk about how much she must have been loved in Chuzhou. We are so grateful for the wonderful people who loved her until we got there. How I wish the language barrier was not so great as I would love to know them.

God has been so good to us. We thank him for bringing Zoe into our family. She is definitely one of us.

No comments: