

It has been so much fun - and often perplexing - to tell Zoe in advance about our holidays. Well, this one - about as American as it comes - she had alot of fun with ..."you mean 13 people are coming to my house for dinner?.... tomorrow... or today....night... or morning" I answered that all week long!!
She had a blast - her uncle is in town and both her brother and cousin are back from college. It was an absolutely wonderful, crazy, perfect day. And it rained... Thank you God for the rain!!
I only wish she had been up with me watching me put this gigantic turkey in the oven at 6:30 this morning... thought I was going to have a disaster!!! (by the way, a 24 lb turkey is REALLY big, and it is way too much for 13 people..even if a bunch are teenagers and college students, and brining a turkey is so the way to go!!)
Happy Thanksgiving to our friends everywhere! It has been a very good year!




No comments:
Post a Comment