Zoe and Skylar ready to jump the waves... he is showing her what to look for. It was a rough ocean!
Okay - I must find a photo from last year - but, while Grayson remains taller - the others are catching up! I am sure people think I have three at the same age - and think I am NUTS!
We took a short trip to the Atlantic Coast - near St. Augustine. It was the worst weather I have ever experienced on a spring trip - but the kids LOVED it! I need to remember to take their lead sometimes - like swimming in the pool in the pouring (and I mean pouring!) rain!
And yes, Zoe Grace has a brand new haircut! It turned out about 3-4 inches shorter than I had planned - but she absolutely loves it! She says she feels beautiful! I think what she really likes is that it doesn't tangle!




1 comment:
LOVE the new hair :)
Post a Comment