Zoe started school on August 11th! She has a wonderful teacher and was so excited to be going back to see her friends too. It has been a completely different experience from last year as she is able to keep up on alot of things. Her reading is getting better every single day. Her brothers are attending a hybrid home-school program this year - so I wasn't sending all three of them off at once. It was a little weird but she loves the attention in the morning and when she comes home she and I can really work on her studies.
Monday, September 01, 2008
First Day of 2nd Grade
Zoe started school on August 11th! She has a wonderful teacher and was so excited to be going back to see her friends too. It has been a completely different experience from last year as she is able to keep up on alot of things. Her reading is getting better every single day. Her brothers are attending a hybrid home-school program this year - so I wasn't sending all three of them off at once. It was a little weird but she loves the attention in the morning and when she comes home she and I can really work on her studies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Go Zoe!! She looks SO tall! I am glad she had a good start back to school.
Veritas started last week for us. The load kind of pulled the rug out from under all of us!!
So good to see an update!!! We have GOT to get together!!
Hugs~
Shanna
Post a Comment