Important Timelines

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Winter Break




A quick but awesome trip to Florida!  I was able to extend a trip I had planned for an ADPi reunion in Orlando to include the kids. (By the way, reunion was a BLAST!  I have not laughed so hard in a long time!  I was and am so blessed to have known these beautiful women!)  Since we needed to spend a little more time on the boys science lessons we headed to a spring and to Canaveral National Seashore I would fill this up with pictures of the 19 alligators that we saw - but they all begin to look alike so just a few of the kids! 

I would highly recommend the Canaveral National Seashore as a trip - by the way.  It was beautiful - truly old Florida --- with the space shuttle in the background!

1 comment:

Lori Hagewood said...

Golly I miss these guys!!!!