Important Timelines

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

First day without big brothers around


Crashed!


Lunch with Grama

Well, we survived! After walking Grayson and Skylar to the bus in the FREEZING weather - Zoe waved them off. Later we headed for some errands (including developing the disposable cameras we sent ahead to Chuzhou - I have uploaded them to Flickr) and had lunch with Grama. Zoe adores her and teased about going home with her! However, I have the new booster seat that helps her see out and not get so carsick - something we are still dealing with!!

She actually ate a part of a grilled cheese sandwich (with ketchup) and french fries. The girl could LIVE on french fries!

She was so excited to be at the bus stop and meet the boys after school. It was probably somewhat anticlimatic as they are covered up with make-up homework! Then she and Skylar crashed watching TV while I continued to work with Grayson.

Last night we all got our first decent nights sleep. I am beginning to feel like a real person again!

No comments: