We received confirmation from our agency that our dossier is actually IN China. One more little step - but each journey is made of so many.
Right now we are focused on getting our "world" in order for our new daughter. This includes painting her room. PINK Paint has entered the house!! I wish I had photos of the story I am going to tell - but I was afraid I would be sacrificing the carpet...
The boys saw that I had the paint and was getting ready to start - so they asked if they could help paint. (laugh -I know!) Well, I thought that they would get tired pretty quick - but with my propensity to paint I would be foolish on so many levels to squash this enthusiasm. Particularly - we are seeking all kinds of ways for them to bond to Zoe before she is even here. I think I found it. Those two painted with such intensity that we went through all the paint - and they were asking for more. I was "loading" rollers and catching them midair the whole time - and lets just say the woodwork might need a little "touch-up". (Isn't that what daddies are for??) This was not for the faint of heart - but I must say - they did a spectacular job. Grayson kept going to the door to try to imagine how it would look to her...I think the consensus is that she will like it.
Day after tomorrow school starts. Summer is officially over. So hard to believe. Next summer they will be so much older...but there will be four.
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment