
Two more pictures - starting out in the morning and a view of East Nanjing Road - as it turns into a pedestrian street. This is as far as we got today - but will head back tomorrow.
our journey to our daughter, Zoe Grace
An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break.Ancient Chinese Proverb
1 comment:
Thanks for the update! I've had my browser window open all day frantically clicking REFRESH waiting for an update and pictures. I hope you guys get a handle on the jet-lag management, and do well on the trek to find food and read signs. It's good that you have each other though to speak English to! Can't wait for more ... what an amazing journey, and I feel like I'm there with you! (except I have Starbucks. hee hee) Hope the rest of the trip continues to go without at hitch! Love you all ...
Post a Comment